We are engaged in supplying any amount of pure liquid nitrogen to our clients. It is liquefied atmospheric gas formed industrially in large volumes by fractional distillation of liquid air. This is Pure Liquid Nitrogen which is possible only at an extremely low temperature.
- A suitable hand truck should be used for container movement
- Containers should be handled and stored in an upright position.
- Use piping and equipment designed to withstand the pressures to be encountered
- Use a check valve or other protective apparatus on gas withdrawal systems, in any line or piping from the container to prevent reverse flow
- Use only transfer lines designed for use with cryogenic liquids
- It is recommended that all vents be piped to the exterior of the building or to a well-ventilated indoor space